Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tête-à-Tête: Thoughts on Faith & The Bible

One of the reasons I decided to start blogging was the limitless potential of writing space. I wanted to write about my faith and the Bible in a way that wouldn't be restrained by the 420 characters allowed in a Facebook status update. Which brings us to a new (and hopefully reoccurring) segment of my blog entitled, "Tête-à-Tête". For those of you that don't have your handy Dictionnaire Anglais-Français laying around, a tête-à-tête is simply "An intimate meeting or conversation between two individuals", literally (in French) meaning "head to head". These posts will be a smattering of my personal thoughts, observations and ideas about my relationship with God and my discoveries in the Word. Really looking forward to sharing with you all...

:) Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment